Tuesday, December 28, 2010

'Tis the Season

On Christmas Eve, Monte, Layla and I met my parents and sister at Saint Theresa's church for morning mass.  As we were leaving the church, the trucks were just delivering the animals for the live nativity.  Layla loved seeing the animals.




Then we went out to breakfast at Joanie's Cafe in Cranford.  This has been a tradition for years, and I love sharing it with my family.



In the evening, we went to my cousin Susan's house for our family Christmas Eve party.  We had dinner, listened to Christmas carols and exchanged gifts. It was a wonderful night!










Monte played a joke on my cousin Ryan and wrapped his present in a Huggies box.  Ryan is a good sport. After the party, we went home to get ready for Santa Claus. Layla was exhausted, so we forgot to leave out cookies and (soy) milk.  It's a good thing that she was such a good girl, because Santa came anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment