Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fa La La La La...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  And what a merry one it was! Layla was so excited when she came downstairs on Christmas morning.  I know she is still too young to really know what is going on, but she sure was having a good time! Her favorite toys were her ball pit, vacuum, baby dolls and shopping cart. 


Opening presents


Jumping in the ball pit


Reading Layla's letter from Santa


Drawing at her new table


After Monte made us a great breakfast, my two babies took a nap and I baked cookies.


In the afternoon, we went to Monte's mom's house for Christmas dinner.  Unfortunately, my camera's battery died, so I am hoping that my wonderful sisters-in-law will give me some pictures.  Layla played with her cousins and we had a fabulous meal.  On Christmas night, my mom, dad and sister came over to our house and we exchanged gifts.  The highlight was definitely giving my dad his family tree and documents that I found about his ancestors.  His reaction was worth the work that went into that project! 

Even though Christmas is technically over, I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of the holiday season with my family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment