Monday, May 21, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day 2012

Like many Irish-American families, we really look forward to celebrating Saint Patrick's Day every year.  As a kid, my parents usually had a big party, so it was exciting to continue that tradition.  This year, the day was extra special because it was Dylan's first St. Patty's Day, and it was the first time that we got to meet my cousin Jill's daughter, Riley Grace! What a cutie! I cannot believe that Dylan already has two younger cousins (my sister-in-law Teresa had a baby girl, Alexiya Victoria, in April).  To add to the baby-mania, Jill's best friend Beth came, along with her son, Drew.  Drew was born the day before Dylan and they made friends in the hospital's nursery!

Dylan and Layla - That dress was worn by my cousin Devon and also my sister MaryGrace!

Lassies :)

Proud daddies, Rich and Monte

Layla and her cousin Ryan

Look at these cute kiddos!

Dylan, Riley and Drew

 It was a wonderful day spent with family! Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment