Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February

The first half of February is a blur, probably because we've only slept a total of a few dozen hours, thanks to Layla teething.  Here's a recap of what we've been up to:

Layla said bye-bye to her crib and got a Big Girl Bed! We are so proud of our big girl!


For her reward for sleeping in her bed for the first time, we had a tea party! Layla loves playing with my teapots, so she was thrilled when she got her own.



On Valentine's Day, Layla made pictures with sponge painted hearts.  Then we used a few of her pictures as our tablecloth.  For dinner, we made heart shaped whole wheat pizzas with soy cheese.  For dessert, we made Banana Berry smoothies (with spinach and peas....shhh!).  Can you tell my her smile that she liked it?




We made Daddy a card - I got this idea from Sprout Online.  It's the ASL sign for "I Love You"


After Layla went to sleep, Monte and I had dinner and some champagne.  A nice treat for a Monday night!


These are the beautiful roses that I got from my Valentine. 



And here's just a silly picture of Layla with her doll's clothes on her head.  


Hopefully, the tooth fairy will come and give Layla her teeth so we can all get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment