Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy New Year! We're only a week into 2011, but it's already been an exciting and busy year.  On New Year's Eve, Monte and I went ice skating at an outdoor rink near our house.  Although neither of us had skated in years, we did pretty good!





We rang in the new year with a movie, a kiss and bedtime.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  New Year's Day was spent with family at my parent's house.  We made pizza and played games. 

This week, I submitted the final draft of my article for publication.  I had a job interview for per diem work and I was hired on the spot! And I took a Bikram Yoga class with  my cousin, Devon, and I LOVED it.  I want to make some changes this year, including making more time for myself and also not worrying about the little things.  I think I'm off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment